Tuesday, July 1, 2008

To Lauren:

Best Facebook comments:

To do: Get cervical cancer shot

You are a complete joke. And no one is laughing.

If the ship is attacked by killer whales and i don't make it back just know that our friendship is a sham and i resent all that you are and do. But seriously if i don't make it back i'll try my hardest to break through the spirit world firewall and contact you cause...
Knock knock:
Who's there:
Your friend Michelle, and i'll always be there for you.

Oh and the next time you are taking a nap is when i want my haircut. I'll come set up a time with you right now in person. Let me just walk down the hall...

What does it take to get a haircut around here? Do i have to knock on the front door during the afternoon and insist or do i just have to join the army? Cause Elvin and Nate are always at the front of the line.

I was thinking i should really learn mandarin. That way i would have some one to talk to. And i could make sure she is not a spy. And if she was i would inform CNN ASAP. Then we would be famous and we would use our fame to get on 'True Life"

Thank you all for coming. Yes the rumors are true. Leslie Miles and Lauren Rawlings have officially moved in together and are now actually quite good friends. Isaiah is in India, so there is little conflict over him these days. I'm the third roommate, Michelle, I'll be taking questions for the duration of the press conference.

What are you doing? Binocularing. For what? New friends.

Elvin just found out i cheered in high school and he made me do a flip to prove it. in the kitchen.

Hey are you a jerk or what? just wondering

Dear Michelle,
Don't worry about deadbolting the front door tonight, it's still locked from last night. You know cause you did absolutely nothing today and not one person came over to visit.

Your mom is a first come first serve basis

check your phone i think you got a text

I'm going to prove you ate all my chips if it's the last thing i live to do

Dear Michelle,
Pleae walk in on your parents last night and then go outside and throw up on the lawn.

Hey lauren your status update is more like a nerd update.

Who did you watch the office with? Sure i could yell this through the wall byt virtual interaction is good for my social skills

I like your new picture
Brentwood 30 unity my ass

Francesco Stazullio gave me a B-. Thanks alot Italy

I'm hungry. Let's go to the bakery...

Make sure you wear your bullet proof vest on the airplane cause I hear that sometimes terrorists hijack them. Watch out for fanny packs

Oh and don't worry, i'm not sitting in my undies at 11 at night. This isn't a typical day for me or anything.

yeah but i'll kind of miss our through the wall texts. I guess we could still get the whole text then listen for a laugh-effect, it's just not as funny now.

I like shopping with two carts ok. I was actually going to use one to shove you in and push it down a hill

It would be nice if you didn't make a fool of yourself when i'm with you at wal mart

No comments: