Wednesday, April 30, 2008
I Miss You
So i decided to get a bunch of pictures of us off my computer and get them printed so i could hang them up on my wall. Then i though it would be fun to make a CD with all the songs that remind me of you guys so i could listen to it this summer. (for example, Rootless Tree- Great Harvest; PDA, John Legend; Burn, Usher; None of Your Business, Salt n Pepa; Sex Without Love, Ben Lee.) I even put on a Smashing Pumpkins song for you Lessy, and what do you know? Now i'm crying. I miss you (Incubus, also included) guys! And i'm going to miss you everyday. You guys know it takes a lot to get me to cry, unless it's on TV (usually a good episode of the OC or viewing Stepmom.) But for me to cry about a real life matter is a big deal. I love you guys as much as the OC characters. I'll miss you like Marissa. I'll have to roll down the window and sing Hells Bells, ACDC by myself. Our song for the summer is I Miss You. So while you are lying in bed listening to your Ipods, play that one for me, cause you know i'll be playing it for you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Gol, thanks for the sentimental blog. You got me all teary eyed too. Make sure you add Here It Goes by JEW too. That one is a must. But come the end of July I'll be up here. Wow, you just walked in the room. I'm not looking forward to our goodbye. Honestly, I'm not. Bleh.
A goodbye to remember. Me hugging you while you are in your underwear.
Post a Comment