Friday, May 2, 2008

Doug Doug Doug

So last night i decided to go to bed early but then Doug called me to watch a movie. We went to Hollywood video to rent one and apparently he had been helping Chanel move and while he was there someone told Chanel it was really nice of her dad to come help her move. I laughed for like an hour. He is old enough to be her dad.

"Grandmother Willow, did you know Doug Hollist?"
"Why yes dear. Doug Hollist used to sit beneath my branches in the shade. But that was over 350 years ago."

"Doug, which war was worse to fight in? Civil or Revolution?"

"Doug, what were the Crusades like?"

"Doug, i bet that was a hard winter when the crickets came and ate all the Saint's crops. How did you survive?"

"Doug, the mission rules have changed since you were out 42 years ago."

"Doug, what was it like riding in the first automobile?"

2 comments:

Lauren Rawlings said...

K this one seriously made me laugh. I can't believe someone thought that Doug was Chanel's dad. Maybe that would be believable if he were helping us move, but Chanel? She's pretty dang old.

leslie miles stobbe said...

I laughed so hard at this blog. Doug called me and told me that story and I was laughing my butt off. Did you try romancing Doug like I did? I think that should be your goal this summer.