So my computer got a freaking virus so it has been in the shop for like eternity. Now it's back. My lightbulb burned out the other day. I called greg over to come fix it and he was unscrewing the light fixture and dropped it and it shattered all over my room. He also came to kill a spider and all he managed to do was get it off the ceiling and chase it into a hole in the wall. But don't worry by the time you guys get back he will be fully trained in doing all my biddings and you guys can borrow him for stuff. He also takes out the garbage.
I had a dinner party on sunday. Mark, Jackie, Kim, Heather (their roommate), and Hailey came over for some of my fine cooking. You guys probably would have made the guest list if you were living here. Three rafting trips are in the works. I love rafting so this makes me happy.
More later. My life consists of work.
Monday, June 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment