Hey friends in Africa! This is Michelle T. We used to be the best of friends but the memories are slowly fading. Anyway it's been a while so i will update you on my life.
Lynn came up to visit (that's right, Lynn McKinlay, former frequent visitor of Brentwood 30). He came up last night which was Sunday with his two sisters and we hung out. We even watched X-men #1 which some how i had gone without seeing my entire life. We talked about you guys and laughed about old times.
Today after i worked we all went up to Bear Lake to wakeboard and do other water activities. Greg came cause Lynn has a sister his age so we decided to force them into being friends. Also he has a new wakeboard i have been wanting to try all winter. I got a sweet wet suit tan line. The water was pretty cold (Starvation cold, not Snake River cold) but it was still way fun. All in all it was a good visit.
Today was the first day of swim lessons. I forgot how much i love teaching kids to swim. I had so much fun. I have some pretty cute kids in my classes. And i usually hate kids. I guess i'm finally growing up to obtain a mother like appreciation for children. Ha ha yeah right. That will never happen!
Monday, June 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment