Thursday, June 12, 2008

My favorite Facebook posts

I was reading through my facebook posts. Here are a few of my favorites...

I miss you. Your sunshine text made me laugh. If it's any consolation, we're both looking at the same sun right now. And when night comes, we'll both be under the same stars. -Les

Go Carol. -Les

I see you're online right now. -Lauren

Yeah I'm pretty popular with all my Salt Lake friends coming up and what not. Make sure you're back in time tonight so we can hang out, or else I'll kill you in your sleep. Or worse, I'll call NBC and tell them to cancel Friday Night Lights. -Les

i noticed you are part of the "boo you whore" group. If katie yates stands for a reason to this group then I fully support your decision. -Lauren

well i figured you would. basically facebook is set up for the sheer purpose of staying in touch with your present day roommates. -Lauren

That group is run by high security. There's no way you can get in.
Eff. You got in. (About Darwin Society) -Les

I love coming home to Lauren passed out on the couch and you passed out in your room with your pillow and blankets over your head. SO GLAD I CAME HOME TO HANG OUT WITH YOU BOTH. GOSH. I HOPE YOUR FEET ACTUALLY DID BLEED TODAY!!!!!! -Les

Mark and I WILL conquer that pacemaker if it's the last thing we do. -Les

things to do: BS my eled daily journal, read a few chapters and write a paper on it, start my research paper, go to michelle's page and look at every comment we ever sent each other, take a nap, take 2 online quizes. -Lauren

Stop doing stuff on facebook. it's clogging up my newfeed. -Lauren

whoa, network congestion in your mini feed. so...slumber party tonight for the third night in a row? i love waking up to you and your screwed up hair. it always makes my day. jeff: "what are you guys doing?" "we're sleeping!!!" "in the same room?" "yes. we're roommates now"
i'm glad that we have two extra guest bedrooms. it's so nice to have company over for the night. -Les

my love for you went down a titch since 9:22 am because i don't like being around HACKERS. -Les

michelle.
rad.
great.
awesome. -Lauren

elvin, spell michelle. "m-i-t-c-h-e-l-l-e." "no elvin, there is no T, and it's not silent either. try again. "m-i-s-h-e-l-l." "close enough.

do, do do do do, do, do do do do, do, do do do do do do, california, here we come. just trying to reenact this morning.

"man, i'm already grumpy. i freakin' woke up to the washer and dryer."
"oh, that was my fault, sorry. i thought you were at class."
"well, that's understandable, i should be in class."
"so...will you give me a ride to class?"
look of death. -Les

i love that i just spent 3 hours and 33 minutes watching lord of the rings. if there's anyone who's a bigger nerd than me, please let me know. then that way i can play the video game with them. i can't get past the elephants. -Les

Dear Journal;
THe other day I made a fake myspace account so that I could go look up brock's profile and be able to see his pictures. I made the password brock's name. Too bad when I tried to get on today I forgot what e-mail I made it from. Guess next time i'll have to make up another fake account -Lauren

my life consists of going to two institute classes a week as well as going to institute choir and serving in my position as ward missionary. i stay pretty busy, but it's worth it because i know that if i keep it up i will be married soon. sometimes when we want to go out on that fun group date we look in our closet for something modest, and if it's not, we just throw on a downeast tank top underneath (we all stand up, just happen to be wearing them.) you're watching true life: i'm a mormon. -Les

oh hey matt, you peer edited my in class assignment, not my reflection essay, so there's not going to be a thesis, and there's not going to be anything about me in the essay. sorry bud. you're going to have to do it all over again. i know that you're really smart and that it was hard to figure out that my answers were bulleted and that it kind of looks like an essay, but it's not one. good luck! -Les

believe in the same organization that existed in the somethin' Church. you know, i should know this article of faith but my roommate cut it off on her copy machine and so i just don't know the words. sorry guys. -Les

the girl below me in the apartment is playing stellar!!!! sweet. i'm ready for your journey. it will be well worth it my friend, well worth it to become good friends with the band.
Later... i've never felt more like an idiot. -Les

hey we're both on myspace. what the crap i just said myspace. -Les

Your mom was first come first serve basis was easily one of the best your mom jokes you've ever pulled off. And by pulled off I mean your dad pulled your moms clothes off. -Lauren

michelle@@@@@@@@@@@@ okay, i'm leaving those because i thought they were exclamations then saw they weren't, but they made me laugh so they are staying put. -Les

Dear Lauren,

Please gain 50 pounds on Thanksgiving. Boys like heavy weight girls. -Lauren

"Lauren. PLEASE come home i'm begging you. I promise this time i'll make some time for you. We could go to the Gateway on Wednesday at noon and go birthday shopping. How does that sound?"

"Sure mom. I'd love to. Let's plan on that."

Wednesday at noon........

"Lauren, sorry but i'm going to lunch with my friend. how about you just go to gateway by yourself? I'll give you my credit card?" -Lauren

"wait, BLOW?"
"no, its the word BELOW."
"no!! the word below is what you have to spell backwards."

"guitar"
"r"
"a"
t"
"r"
"ERGH" wrong. gartar? -Les

what up limp dick. -Dani

hey remember when you smacked your head like 20 times before realizing that there wasn't a nickel on it? good times. -Les

i hate when movies make me bawl. damn you sandra bullock -Les

password? slytherclaw. -Les

i think i'm the first to say, happy columbus day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -Les

michelle maybe if you weren't so loud at night then lillian wouldn't have to scold us the next day. gosh you're so stupid. -Les

michelle, i really think you need to lose the pooka necklace you were wearing today. it didn't go well with your dr. martens and overalls that you had on. -Les

Michelle, if you like to fill your mind with that garbage at least hide it in your own air conditioner vent. I don't want to go to hell with you. -Lauren

Hey Michelle! How are you? I haven't talked to you all summer, mostly cuz I thought you hated me. I hope you don't. Anyways, I just wanted to see how things are. I saw Lauren at a volleyball activity the other day and I was gonna say hi, but she left before I could talk to her. So, tell her hi for me. I hope past things won't be held against me cuz I still consider both of you my good friends. Let me know how things are though! -Kailey Dye

I google'd Birmingham England's weather on my phone. Just so you know, it's supposed to be 51-64 F today. There is also a chance of rain. -Lauren

Hope you're not reading my journal right now because i'm gone. -Lauren

Logan sent me a facebook message. Jealous? -Lauren

Hey i'm making dessert tonight. It's red bean soup. Come get out of bed to have some. It will be worth it. -Lauren

I am sending you so many messages cause i'm waiting for Deundre to leave so I can go outside. -Lauren

so i made it. the army pants and bullet proof vest mustve really worked. terrorists mustve known that i am unbeatable. italian keyboards are really weird and i keep having to retype everything.ààasdfkaàasfk ,..-asd they have no at key. who makes a keyboard with no at key. isnàt that like the most important key on the whole keyboard? i saw 2 beautiful italian boys today. they asked me to make out-they said it in italian so i couldnt respond. so sadly, it didnt happen. but, im sure thats what they said. -Lauren

Oh and PS tell logan to stop sending you gay rainbow flags. He's almost too gay to function. -Lauren

3 comments:

leslie miles stobbe said...

we just laughed our butts off reading that. seriously. one more month and we'll be able to create new ones. i haven't forgotten you my friend, i haven't. i will see you in a month. fill me in on doug's girlfriend. i'm pissed about that. just kidding i'm not, i'm glad for him.

Lauren Rawlings said...

michelle-stop writing blogs that make me laugh and embarrass myself here. wait, i guess i can't really embarrass myself here. anyway, i give this post 5 stars. i was peeing my pants and ran to my own computer to read them all for myself so that leslie wouldn't have to. i realized just how funny all of us really are and it made me miss you a lot. by the way, brock comes home the 16th-so you can meet him soon. weird huh? anyway, miss you. you should call us.

Anonymous said...

Well, I guess Lauren CAN embarrass herself here