Seth is a soft core porn screenwriter
Seth makes out with Meg Ryan
Seth goes jogging (I have never seen him run before, not much of an exerciser in the oc)
And of course it is not seth, it is "Carter"
We just kept watching hoping he would talk about deathcab or mention an imax movie but he stayed true to his character.
In light of my disappointment, i started Season 4 again. Greg came over today and watched a couple episodes. He lives here now.
Les, I got a Boozer and Williams poster. It is hanging next to my calendar of the Jazz.
Three of my uncles are in the hospital. They are all pretty sick. Two with colon cancer, one in a coma. And one of my sister's athletes died at a scrimage football game. She is pretty upset. She had to do CPR and everything. That's all the bad news.
I think my swim lesson program is really going to take off here at the Logan Aquatic Center. I had a huge staff training today to try and standardize swim lessons. I'm working hard at it and it is good to see the benefits.
A fab five reunion may be in the works... I'll keep you posted.
“Summer, getting a man is like capturing a wily silverback gorilla in the Ugandan highland. You see, nature is telling that gorilla to stay in the wild. But both you and I know that that gorilla would be much happier back in the zoo on a normal feeding schedule. But sometimes, he's just gotta roar and beat his chest before he'll let you shoot him with a trank dart.”
-Taylor Townsend
This reminded me of you guys cause you are in Uganda like the gorilla.
This reminded me of you guys cause you are in Uganda like the gorilla.
1 comment:
unfortunately i have never seen a gorilla here, but if i could see seth aka carter running down the dirt road streets here, that would make me much more happy. my coldsores are gone now, luckily. i no longer look like death warmed over. me and lauren want to set a phone date with you sometime soon. we think it'd be fun to talk. we also decided when i get back to logan for the first time we're going to great harvest to get a turkey pesto. no battle.
Post a Comment