Saturday, May 24, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

And what a weekend it has been. Josi came to visit on Thursday. And luckily she did. Doug went and got himself into a relationship and we all know how terrible i am at talking to people about serious matters without using sarcasm and jokes to avoid real issues. So Josi came and talked to Doug about stuff. I'm pretty sure she straightened him out. That's why i keep her around- she gives good advice.

On Friday me and josi and Doug went to Angies for breakfast. It was a wild time. I ordered hashbrowns and a cinnamon roll that we all ate. Then later i took Josi for a peanut butter and oreo shake. Then later we went to Cafe Sabor. Les, it reminded me of Valentines day. A mariachi band was playing so me and josi got to reminisce about our days in the music business. We were in a band one Halloween, Josi and the Pussycats.

After the day of eating we went up to Bear Lake to stay in Josi's cabin. I got pretty good at ping pong. I had to come home early so i could magnify my church calling. I'm starting my FNL series again so that is exciting.

The pool is great. I'm getting way tan. I'm climbing the ladder in this business. I like being a boss and an expert in my field. I hope Africa is the bomb. How much longer? I should start a countdown... But i really am enjoying my summer. I love my job and all of its long hours. Just remember, we will be together again.

1 comment:

Lauren Rawlings said...

sup mitchell. Guess what I did today? "holla" "raise the roof" and I totally thought about you. Sounds like you had a good time with Josi. that picture of doug actually made me laugh out loud. give him a shout out for me and tell him it's about time he got into a relationship, even if he is too serious now. by the way, go steal that artic circle clip board back from his room. he didn't earn that.