Sunday, May 18, 2008

New Roommate

Well me and Yu Fen have company. Krista our new roommate moved in a few days ago. She's pretty chill. She likes watching movies and not going to parties just like us. Also, her best friend is in Germany right now doing study abroad. And she hates going to weddings. So alot of similarities. I think we will get along just great.

Today i have to teach Relief Society. I had two days notice, and of course those two days i was at work at least ten hours each day. So it should be a pretty slammin lesson.

I was listening to the Bed of Roses song by Bon Jovi and couldn't help but think of the movie that made that song famous. I should rent that again...

3 comments:

Lauren Rawlings said...

patty: good find on the roommate. I guess she took our advice to heart.

Michelle: i'm telling you. on the bed of roses I saw, that song was on it. and don't try to pretend like you don't like that movie.

leslie miles stobbe said...

michelle i love you and miss you. the professor is the best song ever and i'm glad that you're obsessed with it now. i haven't showered in three days and i now use the latrine because we are out of water. today i had to watch lauren go poop because she didn't want to do it by herself. africa definitely brings out another side of me. talk to you soon girl. KISSES!!!! kidding.

Michelle Taylor said...

Yeah i've seen her squatting before. Ask her about Jackson and rafting last summer. We promised to never speak of what we had to do there ever again. So i'll just talk about it on the world wide web.