Tuesday, May 13, 2008

TCB

That's right TCB. I've just been Taking Care of Business. I'll have to give you guys the bullet points cause i work soon.
1. I passed Physics 2! I got a fortune cookie that said expect a miracle, and i guess i've seen that one unfold. I wasn't even passing before the final, then i didn't answer half the questions on the final. I guess that earns you a C-.
2. I got my WSIT certification. So i was in Cottonwood Heights all week and you guys weren't. Ironic. Does Emily work there Lauren?
3. I saw the guy from the food network that is on those TGIF commercials. He was in Roy so we stopped and got a picture with him. I wanted to punch him in the face though cause he is annoying.
4. How about them Jazz? 2-2. Watch out Lakers. Les you are definitely missing out. Sorry that was the blunt, honest truth.
5. I am loving Damien Rice's song La Professor and La Fille Danse or what ever it is called. Honestly, it blows me away every time i hear it.
Anyway the pool opens soon. I'm already getting like 50 hour weeks. I love it. No tan yet though. Sitting around B30 makes me depressed cause the walls are so quiet. I miss you guys every second. I am always about to almost text one of you, or i have something to tell you, or something and then i can't. Come home!

No comments: